CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

"Gravscan, thank you for your understanding. I probably broke...

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    "Gravscan, thank you for your understanding. I probably broke all the rules of investing. I do hope I'm right about Carrick. I don't believe it to be blind faith and am hoping and expecting that it will come good. You may be the one who really profits if you keep a close eye on it. For example if there is a significant move towards mining or an announcement of a jv or takeover you know enough about Carrick to judge where it will head."

Richard, I'll keep CRK in mind. You seem to be utterly irrepressible as an advocate. If you've been championing their cause, no wonder we have so many kangaroos.

By the way, thank you for your reply to my initial post.

Regarding the future, I find myself hoping that Loki's theory, that Laurence Freedman didn't understand the geology of the deposit well before committing himself to CRK, is correct. If by any chance the deposit is indeed of unimpressive quality, I think that genuine ignorance of this on Freedman's part would leave his qualities of personal transparency and excellence of vision unimpeached, and would bode better for CRK's future.

If by any chance the deposit is indeed less than ideal, there may need to be some substantial repositioning and hard slogging IMO to bring CRK to eminence. It would be unlikely, I think, that such a reincarnation could be brought to fruition rapidly. However, I hope I'm wrong, and I may well be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.