CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

Hi RichardPossum,You suggested that a sell order smacked of...

1. 1,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Hi RichardPossum,

You suggested that a sell order smacked of manipulation to you, and I sympathise with your distress. There are a lot of activities in this world which smack of manipulation. It's sad, is it not?

May I digress for a moment? In a quite unrelated exercise, and based on my esteem for your work on HotCopper, I've just searched your last 400 posts.

According to my count, there were approximately:

313 posts on the CRK thread,

73 posts on gold, including posts mentioning CRK in positive terms,

6 posts on the CNK thread (I couldn't help noticing that CNK seems to have the same chairman as CRK),

5 posts on the FML thread, of which three seemed to have cross-promotional content. One of these mentioned CRK, and the other two were moderated for unspecified cross-promotion.

2 posts on the KAR thread,

3 posts on the GDY thread,

and

1 post on the MSR thread, consisting of the letters "C.A.R.R.I.C.K.".

Overall, I could only identify seven posts out of 400 that were clearly unconnected, either directly or indirectly, to CRK, which I found fascinating. My impression, from reading a small sampling of your posts, is that you are usually laudatory or supportive of CRK and seldom, possibly never, more than superficially critical. I admire you for your indefatigable posting about CRK, RichardPossum, and sympathise with how unrequited it seems to be, given the seemingly lacklustre performance of the stock over recent years.

Getting back to your concerns about possible manipulation of the CRK share price RichardPossum, I recommend that you try to relax about it. I try to relax about manipulation, despite becoming a bit hot under the collar at times about how much money innocent investors lose by it.

By the way, I doubt that I'll be able to make it to the AGM, but thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully the CRK leadership team will get around to addressing any concerns that I and others might have via their ASX announcements. Announcements, being in writing, certainly lack the personal touch, but they have their advantages.

Kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.