CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

What will be acquired? There has been some speculation around...

1. 102 Posts.
    What will be acquired?
    There has been some speculation around whether VAMP will be the acquisition which is a digital4ge company using Instagram to build company brands. I am 100% certain that VAMP will not be back doored on the grounds that there should have been some disclosure already and Digital4ge have other projects. In my opinion the acquisition will be another company Digital4ge are involved with during 2016. Hopefully in the first half, and CMY appears ready for one however with the VAMP IPO shortly if it is not done soon it will likely be in the second half of 2016.

Main points against VAMP being listed

In reports from CHP it explicitly says “VAMP intends to IPO”. If they weren’t going to IPO they would use another term.

There has been nothing disclosed. The recent prospectus said “No such acquisitions are currently identified by the Directors”. If the RTO was VAMP it would have been disclosed a long time ago.

Digital4ge invests in eight ideas a year so the RTO may well be another project and “Digital4ge has a significant pipeline of exciting opportunities (other than REFFIND and VAMP) which it intends to realise in 2016. “

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.