DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

My best guess Inco will send in a drill rig to Roe Hill as soon...

1. 534 Posts.
    My best guess Inco will send in a drill rig to Roe Hill as soon as recent cyclone activity dries up.

Roe Hills is located about 85 kilometres due east of the nickel mining centre of Kambalda. Nickeliferous gossan was found by a prospector in the 1960’s near the relalatively remote southern end of a 36 kilometre belt of linear ultramafic rocks. Subsequent exploration by Oroya and other explorers discovered nickel sulphides by
    drilling at several locations along the belt. In 2005, drilling by Oroya intersected nickel sulphides grading up to 1.64% nickel and 0.28% copper over 1.90 metres. A previous drill hole had intersected matrix sulphides grading 6.15% nickel and 0.38% copper over 0.5 metres. Much of the belt remains inadequately explored because of deep weathering and surface cover.

ORO got to $0.035 recently on no news, with news it should fly.

Steve Shedden makes it sound better than SEX, he is quoted as saying “Roe Hills is a project with a tantalising potential to deliver a Kambalda style nickel deposit,….It is the sort of project every junior explorer would like to have in their portfolio with proven occurrences of nickel sulphide mineralisation and large tracts of prospective ground that remain untested or lack rigorous follow-up."

Why should you discard post, and take no action?

High risk of loosing your pelotas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.