WPI 0.00% 2.5¢ west peak iron limited

Better than Vtx

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It's been almost 4 months since WPI became a shell... Backed by MW with management holding the lot...

Now here are some comparsions:
    Vtx - almost took 6 months to do the acquisition... and made 2.3c as high with almost 300m options on issue plus 325 m heads with similar cash.

Srt - 18m market cap with 2m cash... however started the project hung 3 weeks before wpi...

Wpi - small EV and naturally comes after SRT... once srt does its acquisition (when and if) WPI will be next in line...

Now here is MW previous performance with shells... I know I posted this few times but it's good to keep it in mind...

Nxr 8 bags to its highs
    Zip almost 8 bags
    Vtx almost the same
    Srt - was at 0.6c when they announce the hunt... traded at 1.9c yesterday...

This also makes WPI look cheaper...

Now finally, if srt makes a good acquisition (only if), wpi will get the maximum benefit out of it as being the next in line... now if wpi makes the similar EV as SRT, share price will be multiples from here... imo it's just a matter of when not if...

As always buy sell or hold based on your risk appetite and no financial advise intended.

Cheers and all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.