MGU 0.00% 1.5¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

ok guys i didnt want to open my froglips warty mouth, but as...

1. 705 Posts.
    ok guys i didnt want to open my froglips warty mouth, but as some of you do know and have been emailing me, I do know a little bit about this company. including some of the people on board of directors.

please stop asking me about when the news is coming out. I have seen one or two commentsand I was going to post but refrained, I will let you know, news will be out very very soon. And more to the fact it will be good too. You can just tell this from the volume that has been running through this stock.

There were plenty of insiders when we discussed the huge volume surge. Now that the price has hit new highs, you dont have to be einstein to tell where this is going.

Wait for the news (soon like i said) and this will go to new highs again. They have sacked any directors playing up or not doing the job right and replaced them with total top shot performers - 'experience' and these team of men will get the job done according to what I know.

Some of these directors have been known to take smaller listed comanies like mgu create massive success over a longer period take their stock from just 10c cents to like 3 and 4 dollars , so what I am saying is expect the same here. The management highly qualified, they dont deal with dummies, they dont accept stuff ups, their managment are superior, their results so far are speaking wonders,,....ahem do I need go on, really.....

Just be patient this is a gimmie at these price levels. Lots of great times and success ahead for this company.

cheers

froggie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $16.41K 1.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4213999 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 331875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.