PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

better times

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    I see votes are recommended to be in by 2.6.10
    Another bidder looks unlikely.

I predict the merger will proceed giving me cash and undervalued Entree shares in 5 weeks. I will vote yes unless a second bidder appears by 2.6.10

Nevada Coppers last drilling results were outstanding They believe they have found new zones so Pumkin Hollow is going to be an uber world class deposit adding value to Entree who will have the PMH ground plus Bronco Creeks and Honey Badgers ground in Nevada. Mick Clifford thought there was a lot of Cu deep down but millions need to be spent on drilling.

I see Ivanhoe has arranged finance for Oyu Tolgoi so this is full steam ahead and will cause a seismic shift in Entrees sp over the next 6 mths as updates appear

Once the deals done on 4.6.10 the discount will go and there will only be sellers left who fear being on the TSX and NYSE and Frankfurt exchanges or who need cash prior to the end of June

Stand alone juniors are very vulnerable as the events of May 2010 have shown. Whilst this isnt a perfect deal it brings security and access to the appreciating assets of Entree and PMH

Possibly my last post
    Its been quite a ride. Good luck to all holders.

Waiken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.