CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

better times

1. 3,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    hey mate, no hard feelings.. its frustrating i know.. 1.3c is my av buy.. hell i tought even that buy price was a good price to get in.

Regarding the ann, yes very dissapointing the result, but i did not read the share holder update before i posted my dissapointment. The company clearly states that sales are not reflected in this quarterly, so they know we would be scratching our heads.

It wasnt until recently that we got CW to stock product, also looking at near future as nathan said, we need price line to jump on board as well as strengthen ties with sigma to actually stock our product.

IMO we need to aim for 3000+ stores, we can acieve this if we partner up with large companies. It should be like a domino effect where others latch on as the wheel is in motion.

We have gone from 55 stores approx only selling mostly in Adelaide and Western Aust 6 months ago to now AUST wide only to a few store names that have the power to distribute Aust wide like CW. Although its only a few stores we have gained 300+ stores. Plus now API with its branches which is good. We really need Sigma to latch on as they have alone 4000+ stores.

http://www.sigmaco.com.au/

Welcome to Sigma Pharmaceuticals Limited

Sigma was founded by two Melbourne pharmacists in 1912. Today, Sigma Pharmaceuticals Limited is a leading CSO qualified full-line wholesaler servicing some 4,000 pharmacies throughout Australia.

Our success is supported by our ownership of some of the largest and most recognised pharmacy retail brands in Australia, Amcal, Amcal Max and Guardian. As well as the special relationship we have with our brand members, we work closely with our independent pharmacist customers, providing a range of retail and pharmacy programs and services.

It is good that PNO is actually getting all the minnows right now under their belt , i just hope they have in focus or direction that sigma is their goal to distribute their poduct though its chains as it is te main denominator in themarket. 5900 pharmacy / chemist stores in austraia as per my previous post, this hold 4000!. If they were to be fair dinkum about distribution and revenues in the short future then this is the only way imo.

It could very well be a strategic plan on PNO's behalf to gain recognition though smaller chaines before going full ball. Im not sure what the plan is there nor does anyone else exacly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.