STO 0.87% $7.95 santos limited

Better to be rich then right

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Confused with many STO holders.

I read most of the post and It sounds as though alot of STO holders are more concerned about being right and that their analysis is correct and if you dont agree you get jumped on. rather then making money

Amateurs want to be right
    Professionals want to make money - actually moremoney

i would have thought that over last week most STO holders should be happy - I know I am because if oil does go to 20$ what do you think will happen to STO stockprice. Instead, whilst could be subject to retracement, it has risen on the back of oil rally. Alot of posts are why isnt it falling, my oil analysis isnt working, STO will never cross $4 in shortterm. I hate to be rude but have you ever just watched a 1hour chart of say $Yen over the course of amonth or anything. Most of the time mrkts work without rhyme or reason, buck trends, move against fundamentals etc, subject to interventions and manipulations. Oil is one of the most manipulated mrkets globally and some of you wonder why its not moving the way you predicted and at the exact minute you expect it to happen. If you were that good why are you on HC? Why did you not short from $15 and now sitting on your boat in the Caribbean.

For example have you ever noticed when theres large option expiries how price gravitates twd the strike - theres a reason for that.

I've noted many reasons why the rally is continuing and why maybe subject to retracement (to many to mention here again) just relax and let unfold. But if you dont believe whats happening or STO has topped out then simply sell, wait for a pullback reanalyse and get back in if appropriate.If unsure either way use a stop to limit downside and still take upside.

In other words makemoremoney and dont try and analyse every $ movement in oil. Just remember the trend is my friend.

Another useless message from the desk of MMP

BTW the above is my own opinion - dont care if read/follow/listen/care. I'm Just having fun and btw being right - Bring on $4

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.95
Change
-0.070(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $25.78B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.93 $7.99 $7.89 $62.86M 7.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23292 $7.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.96 29946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.