Think all you guys are being a bit harsh, I do the same on ASX...

1. 473 Posts.
    Think all you guys are being a bit harsh, I do the same on ASX except on much smaller scale.

Called trading daily market cycles.

Actually I think it is one of safer ways to play the market. Funny how people react to a different strategy.

Can't do it every day the platform must be set up by what happens overnite in USA.

There is certain behaviour that happens in the market on a daily basis, over and over and over again.

THE TRICK is to watch a small handful of selected which are liquid and well supported by the market or are approaching resistance levels.

1) IF the DOW has a big fall overnite you can be sure that these stocks will be cheaper at 10.15 then they are at 11.45.
    2) IF the DOW has a big rise overnite you can be sure they will cheaper at 11.45 than at 10.15 and more expensive at 2.00 than at 11.45.
    3) IF Gold has a big overnite fall gold stocks see point one and so on and so on.

Stop loss is a must and you are only in for a small quick profit if you get too greedy it will not work and come the end of the day you are out one way or the other.

Watching the market on a daily basis when I get the chance I am convinced I am one of many doing this and am confident it is quite safe.

Usually trade 10k for say $250 return. (Generalising)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.