AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

better week , page-41

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Examining the latest survey maps for copper and gold at Serra Verde, plus the AVB Aug 2010 release, it is apparent to me that Alaguano would have been the preferred initial target for the opening of the 5000m drilling campaign there, and yet Pedro was drilled instead?. (Others may agree or not of course)

Perhaps this was for logistical reasons beyond the control of the company. Given that, then to turn up what they did at Pedro which is likely perceived as the much lesser of the two targets is remarkable.

I don't know when the timing is for having a crack at Alaguano, perhaps when the rain stops and the ground drys out... but until then it is Pedro. I am looking forward to the day when there is some drilling at the highly prospective Alaguano. It is referred to as anticipated to be an extremely high grade copper system, requiring a tight drill pattern again. Such Confidence!

I seem to recall (and here my memory could be fallible), that avb did physically examine the tailings of the two artisinal shafts at Alagoano and they found that what the diggers had discarded appeared to be good commercial ore in itself! And that was when copper was a far lower price.

That tallies with the suggestion AVB Aug 2010 of chacocite and massive chalcopyrite having been reportedly mined there by the boys. AVB seem to understand local chalcocite pretty well, the chemistry of its formation and the rich structures associated. The mother lode.

Anyway all that is cheerful.... which may help to offset the gloom of a lesser shareprice and other sad factors in the world... I hope so. PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.