I hate Shorten with a passion and it would take something...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I hate Shorten with a passion and it would take something cataclysmic for Labor to ever get my vote, but as much as it pains me to admit he and his leadership team are touring the country and talking to people.

I don’t think they have identified the root cause of all the issues Australians are complaining about, and some of their solutions are unlikely to deliver for the so called battlers, but at least there is the appearance that they are listening.

You have to wonder whether the Libs live in a cave or something, they can’t even draw the right conclusions about the plebiscite. How on Earth are we talking about religious freedoms instead of talking about the economy and balancing the books?! It is still beyond me. These are still 2 of the top 5 issues for most ‘ordinary’ Australians. 

The day they drop their moronic conservative social policies, and now their moronic populist ones, is the day the 2 party preference polls will start to more closely aligning with the actual disdain for Shorten in the electorate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.