betting on bennelong, page-28

1. 1,272 Posts.
    You people want Utopia, but forget that it isn't available.
    If you want to rid the parliament of the current government, get up and do it. Don't ask me how. Tell me how and I will join you.

When did any of you stand on a street corner with pamphlets for your preferred party and local member?

When did any of you march against the Howard governments policies?

You all talk like Che, but what are doing about it?

This country is courted by a duopoly, neither of whom care enough about the people that they are prepared to ensure that people have a stable employment, a home, food, health care and education at an affordable standard.
    Lets bash the coalition because of where we are today.
    Lets bash Labor because they are not competent enough to get elected.

If you want a party that looks after the people first...you are going to have to start one. How?
    Lets get together and register a party. Then lets get out in the streets and tell the people what we are going to do for them.
    Once we have done that, the votes should come flooding in and we should have a landslide victory.
    How are we going to fund it? Let's discuss that while the party has lunch, courtesy of atomou and his wife.
    We can discuss our policies and how we will deliver our promises.
    We'll have to do this at night because we need to work to fund the party. Unless...we get donations. Okay, someone will head up PR and we will do them favours in return for funding. We can worry about that once we are in Canberra.

When do we start???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.