BKY 6.25% 34.0¢ berkeley energia limited

Betting on the perfect storm, page-46

1. 3,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Pauls response was pretty good especially about the thousands looking for a job.

"Valentina we have repeatedly requested that you and or your Editor contact us before you publish these articles with such dramatic headlines. Simply repeating claims of “thousands” demonstrating against the mine does you no credit. As you can see from the comments section your article is being used as a mouthpiece for the opposition groups. We send people to these events and count the number attendees and as a general rule of thumb the numbers are exaggerated by a factor of ten. Yesterday’s demonstration was attended by just over 100 people. Significantly less than the previous one. Importantly these demonstrators were bussed in. They are not locals. These events coincide with the number of fully documented job applicants - mainly locals - exceeding 22,000. A better headline might have read “Tens of thousands of local mine job applications dwarf poorly attended opposition demo.” Kind regards Paul Atherley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.