CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

betting time, page-45

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    First dossa you know I'm a fan of Max's :-) I only called him out for basically saying that no matter how this deal was structured, not only would WM be a negotiating guru, but the company would be set with as much money as it needed and a solid share register. What??!! That's nonsense and you and the 275 people that want to come to Max's rescue (with thumbs up) all know it. You really think if it's the numbers mojo mentions above we'd be suspended? We'll see. Max is a big boy and knew exactly what he was writing! Someone just called him on it. Surely with the history on this board dossa it is OK to question those saying we're heading to the moon a month before the announcement is even out!! Actually, I don't give a rats if it's not OK haha.......

I'm right there with your numbers Hooter. What I do find brain numbing at times is why it will be a coup to get above $4.50 for the issued shares yet (you mark my words) there will be 1 million excuses if it is done at say $4. In fact, I'll go on record as saying at least 10 posters on here will try to convince anyone thinking of selling that the company has never been in a better spot.

Not my problem any more............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.