CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

betting time, page-48

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi Bermuda,for me that's not really the issue, I realise that you have set yourself up as the 'I'm going to call it like it is from now on Champion' which can always be a tad problematic at times, however, it's not what is said but how it's said that's important.

Not that any of us here are 'delicate little flowers' who can't take critique of our held positions, but we are actually on the same side (as I have said before) You just tend to come over a tad hostile in your positioning and philosposhical stance to what's happening. Hey but that's just how I'm reading it, I might be totally wrong..the curse of email.

In the long run I wish the very best for all of us, for Max, for you, for myself and yes, for Wayne and CDU. This business is not easy as you know, and as things go right now I am fairly certain that Wayne and senior management are doing everything within their power to get this right.

It is never going to please everyone, but I would defy any of us to be in his position and try to get it all 'right' whatever that means. Could we have done a better job? could you Bermuda? Companies must be held to account that is for sure, so keep on keeping on Bermuda, but being being positive about CDU is not quite the same as sticking one's head in the ground, oblivious to all that is going on...that's me done, back to work.

Cheers to all

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.