CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Bermuda, there is no problem with your stance per se( and yes...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi Bermuda, there is no problem with your stance per se( and yes we are buddies, which is why we can talk like this)the problem as I see it, is this propensity to put other shareholders in either the moron, the ostrich or the religious fool corner. It's just too easy and simplistic, I think you can make your points very well without somehow putting other shareholders in boxes.

We all have our own strategies with shares right? so to be honest whether one shorts or sells is entirely up to the individual..it certainly doesn't worry me,people do what they do to make a dollar..( not talking about the institutions and dark pool stuff which is a totally different game all together) I'm talking about your average Joe or Johanna.

I'll make this my last post on the subject Bermuda,you have every right to put your points across and I would think less of you if you didn't ( not that you really care what I think hey lol) that's what it's all about on HC ..perhaps just remember that everyone is trying to make sense of the strategic direction of CDU in their own way..you too it seems..we can agree to differ whilst remaining still on the same side..I wish all of us well.

Cheers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.