AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Well I'll be hornswoggled. Here is the conversation between...

1. 235 Posts.
    Well I'll be hornswoggled. Here is the conversation between ferret's greed and ferret's fear, the two great motivators behind the stock market.

Greed: (Friday). 14c? I have to top up again at this price.

Fear: Hang on there, horse. Youre getting carried away.

But 14c? Jeez, whoever thought Id have the opportunity?

You have more than enough shares now. Why do you think these people are selling?

Youre being disingenuous now. You know there are always a thousand reasons for some to buy and some to sell. You cant second guess it.

Perhaps they know something you dont?

Whats there to know? Ive done the research and in twenty years Ive never seen a better risk/reward situation. Theres no way I can lose on this.

No way? Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, I remember; lets start with Oxiana.

I made a profit on the Ox!

Yeah, 20c a share eventually, after youd watched it fall from $4 and held your breath for three months when it was suspended, not knowing whether it would survive.

Harrumph. Grump. Grizzle.

I seem to remember that at $3 you decided it couldnt possibly fall any further so you rang the financial managers and said you wanted to liquidate and put all your available funds in it.

Yeah, well I didnt, did I?

Only because the fund manager had the common sense to tell you what an idiotic thing it would be.

Well, how was I to know that...

That what? It wasn't a 100% risk free situation? And you think of yourself as a sophisticated investor? Don't make me laugh!

Hey, one piece of misjudgement! Everybody makes a mistake.

What about Goldstar? Do I have to remind you how much that disaster cost you?

All right, two mistakes, but this is different.

You know as well as anyone the moral about eggs and baskets.

Jeez, youre a spoil sport; the real life of the party!

And arent you lucky Im here. If it werent for me and the funds manager youd be on the OAP by now.

OK, Ill hold off, but if it gets to 13..

Then what? Whats the difference? Youre not holding these for a 20c trade, youre holding them for a long term $5

Sigh Ill see what happens Monday, OK?

(Monday): G: Holy cazooly, 13 and thinking about 12. If it starts going up now Im going to miss out and Ill kick myself. Besides, the fundamentals are so compelling..

Horse poo; where did you read that and decided it made you sound knowledgeable?

Listen, Cassandra, youre really starting to bug me.

Hey, thats my job.

(Wednesday)

G: OK, Ive given you a lot of time, Im putting in an order for another 25K at 12c. I probably wont get them filled anyway.

*shrug*I tried.

Jeez, its filled! I cant believe it! And now its 11.5! Somebody must be desperate.

Im saying nothing.

I think there must be a capital raising coming. Maybe I should have waited. Why else would anybody sell at this price?

Oh, shut up. You are now waaaaaay overweight in this stock; in fact, lets be honest, its the only stock you have left.

Shut up yourself. Its a done deal. Good bye, Ill gloat later.

(Hmm, I wonder if these people know something I dont.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.