LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Between a rock and a hard place, page-35

1. 7,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Two comments. First you are right about no customers for MCP and out of spec material. I do find this a little mis leading. As mentioned every time in the conf call that the old NEO was part of MCP they had gone to making product exclusively for them. They made decisions on what to process where that resulted in lowest overall cost. Do I know they were honest in conference call no, But at least they had them right up to the BK. They claimed water and reagent problems were the biggest obstetrical to both costs and volume.
    Most if it made sense. Really wish Amanda would start Conference calls it would be a milestone for me if she took unrehearsed questions.

New subject. On NY stock exchange it will be many years before Lynas qualifies. Right now LYSCF and DY are on Pink sheets having been de-listed from NASDAQ. Pink sheets are a sub group of Nasdaq for companies that do not qualify. Price, Equity and Earnings all disqualify them. In many ways the glow is off of the NYSE look at all the major companies that are still on Nasdaq it use to be automatic to move to NYSE when you qualified not any more. Look at Nasdaq 100 in just the A's you have AAL, AAPL, AMZN, and others. AAL is interesting they were de-listed by NYSE they have long since re-qualified to go back on NYSE they made the decision to stay NASDAQ. Just to drop a big name GOOG is there as well. NYSE is no longer the premiere exchange they have been replaced by Nasdaq. I would be very happy with them on NASDAQ. Unless REE prices jump allot (40~50%?) I doubt it will happen till late 2020 or 2021. Most of the uncommitted investment money for IPOs and SPOs is on Nasdaq.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.