UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

between the heaven and the hell

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Yes,its true UNS can be one amazing device to save big pharmas from severe loose of sales.
    No so sure if they are so confortable to raise 2% their costs,mainly in some competitive products where the margins are very small...

But in other hand we can easy gravitate from heaven to hell holding that shares...

Not so sure if the reason is my personal lack of knowledge or the company failure to provide a SERIOUS report(I'm definetevely not talking about GRIFFIN).

In that report and/or in that "speach" would be fantastic see one CEO positive,enthusiastic but in other hand more modest more conscient more moderate more realistic more "professional" in a way to give serious honest and clear guidances.

I will give one simple example... If somebody say today.,.. Look I have one amazing product..blablabla... but we need expect 2 years... obvious the price as much soon of that 2 years more close of the "top" price... do you want invest ? Target 100%..

Everybody would like(i now CEO's can't give percentage expectations..but you understand what I mean and the main idea)

The problem is exactly the opposite...

Show,estimulate,create "IMINENT" expectations and than make the people wait 2 years and than come with another new... Wait another 2 !!!

I bought few shares this week and probably like most of you I have not idea if I made one amazing buy or again I was caught in the "greedy dream" to make the "100%"

The CEO certainly can act in such way to inspire confidence... Thats crucial in moments like that.

That Craemer announcement that he lost confidence in the company is like a bomb.
    To disarm you need not just "words" you need serious companies talking about you..Not yourself !

Could be "Nomuras" style or big brokers giving their re-rating.

I sent 2 weeks ago an email to Carpe DM asking with qualification they have to forecast shares. I didn't receive any answer. !!!

They were the ones posting on NASDAQ forum "estimulations about the share is "recovering".Patetic and shame.I sold in that day my remains 20%.

That kind of action diminish the company.You must be so weak to need something like that !

The main shareholders/board must stop to patronize small and medium investors(and lie to big ones),because this ones are the ones who support the company in bad moments and rally in the good ones.

The "group" present at this Forum, doesn't make any real god service to the company or to themselves "erasing" good marks just because they don't like the negative message.(or trying to pick any detail to moderate the serious message,just to get free of that)

I told before..You can't broke the thermometer because you have fever ! Just doesnt work !

Yesterday first time from many many months "somebody" gave up the idea to "push" 1 or 2 cents in the end to market to show "better closing price".

Thats good. (I assume he saw he need close than 500,000 to come back to 0.70 or half to 0.69.

Thats better.,. Just stop to pretend and try to mislead the market.,..

If the product and future is so good why do that ?

That guys don't notice but doing that they create exact the opposite they target,.,
    The share looks poor, patetic and with fanatic holders,not long term investors.We need change that !

Also that speach (I'm happy to see that now is less and less) of people that talk about AS as a god and UNS as the only good company..and will be double tomorrow... also that is positive if stops..Its non sense and sad!

Yes,lets be positive but yes,lets demand the board lets demand the CEO to take correct actions and stop to create a false myths..
    Let ask real reports and real analisis of chances end market.Certainly we deserve !

Good week end and good luck !!!

Norbert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.