LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

between the lines, page-2

1. 1,286 Posts.
    I agree Lunatic, I think that things should go a lot more smoothly if CCU were willing to buy 100% of the rights and then deal directly with the clients. In fact I had hoped that would be what was going to happen and was rather suprised that Lumacom were dealing with Disney directly.

The only problem with your theory that Sala wanted to be present for the signing of deals is that from todays announcement I understand that he has been in Istanbul already, and has now left and is on his way to New York. Nothing final has come out of Istanbul yet so unless he plans to return, well who knows???

The way I am looking at LUM now is that it is valued by the market around $11 million. Personally I think that finally having two sites operating without a glitch, showcasing the product is worth every penny of $11 million.

There is a saying that goes "the market is rarely wrong". From my experience the market is rarely rational. It swings from irrational excuberance to irrational pessimism constantly, that is how traders manage to make $$$ on the fluctuations. I think LUM is currently trading at virtually a worst case scenario level, the only thing that could make it go lower to my mind would be the immediate threat of bankruptcy which I dont think we are anywhere near in the short term at least. As I have said previously, the company have assured me they have funding options available and at the present time have very little debt.

Anyhow I have posted countless times on this stock now, will leave it to the market to sort things out and may post again if and when there is some life being shown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.