SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

I am going to introduce an idea, a concept just for the purpose...

1. 81 Posts.

I am going to introduce an idea, a concept just for the purpose of a few hours to kill before I trip the light fantastic tonight.

For one moment forget the sad version of social time we have in the public mind and by that I mean four to eight year term style politics.

Now consider for the purpose of this exercise that any political and social agenda is always portrayed to the public in one version but in truth the agenda is a 180 degree opposite of what the public perceived initially. Also the agenda being introduced always links with all the previous political social agendas which were in turn created in the same distortion.

Next, you are an ideology and you have a variety of desired outcomes for your conned constituents and these people need to be pulled unknowingly into yourway.

There is one particular direction you are having difficulty with and as an idolology sorry, an ideology! this is forever occurring. For this one particular agenda you have the foresight to know that you will have difficulty convincing the older population to go along with you happily since there are remnants of an educational system that much to your own bad memories it left an impression on those older of the idea of individual free thought.

Consider this what if there was an agenda to move ever so slowly towards a society in which every person on the planet had their DNA catalogued.

Geopolitically how could you get there as a sneaky bastard?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.