AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

beverley uranium mine on abc this thursday, page-15

1. 17,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    SO, This is ISL....

So what's going to happen if they start to investigate the ways BHP, ERA, PDN and many other smaller ones do their business......very interesting.

At least Heathgate had balls to bring the media in , show around and agree that guidelines and policies should be reviewed so the great commodity and money making bringing to this country is well utilised and shared by so many that will benefit from it..... companies, tons of job creations, investors, goverment, etc, etc, etc......

I think people are forgeting that issues like this on the Oil and Gas Industry has been happening for decades in many countries but, the companies that represent the industry DO NOT have the balls to be proactive enough and help the country and goverment to make it better and bring new guideliness and policies....

That's why Current Affair type of programs sometimes do bring very uncertain and not fully comprehensive research..........

I thought it was very positive of Heathgate to invite the media in and show that, the company is willing to comply with any changes and verifications.....

And most importantly, they have truck loads of cash to make the most expensive changes.....NOW, tell me how many explorers out there will be able to follow the guidelines and spend lot's of cash on it ????

You better get ready for the famous : PLACEMENTS and RAISING CAPITAL......

Anyway.....

People do not use their brains to think ahead but only to think the present....that's what gets me....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.