BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

So...BRN sugar coats the following facts and gets an intra 15%...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    So...BRN sugar coats the following facts and gets an intra 15% boost to the share price.
    Like I repeatedly say, a clear indicator that the SP of BRN is nothing but hype.

Well, the price move was supported by the fact that there was a recess in the heavy selling by CEO, ex-CEO, CTO, and LDA.

Below are the facts. I'm not into fluff-finding.

-After all these months, there is still no sign of a ‘definite’ CEO

-Burnt more cash than the last quarter-42% revenue drop from the last quarter. (It’s $100k so frankly embarrassing even to put it down as a revenue. I've made more profit this quarter than that).The drop signifies that there is a lack of engagements from 100s of NDAs.

-In a desperate attempt to capture more audience, spent more money on delivering the raspberry variant and desktop dev kit.The only problem with this approach is, if a Chinese company or any other unscrupulous company in this regard wants to build a project that is only made in limited quantity (e.g. submarine, nuclear plant), they can just pay for this kit, not engage with BRN and be done with it.No $$$$ contracts.

-Patent that was filed in 2017 was granted and the management sugar-coated as price sensitive and got quickly scolded by ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.