BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

oh my lord…. You know that emoji that has the person slapping...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    oh my lord…. You know that emoji that has the person slapping their forehead in the “doh” position?

I actually physically did that when I saw the extent of your holding. It’s so easy, isn’t it, to talk loose and fast with the facts when you have such minimal exposure?

I understand it’s all relative, but honestly if people are going to embarrass themselves passing themselves off as some kind of Australian Warren Buffett oracle sage of the ASX making such bold predictions that ultimately are designed to shake the tree of jittery hands mum’n’dad retail investors… then they should be forced to reveal their holding positions so those unfortunate and gullible souls inclined to pay heed to their nonsense can judge exactly who they’re dealing with and take their unsolicited “advice” with the veritable saltmine of seasoning that it deserves.

*insert eyeroll emoji* (because I rolled my eyes so hard that I got a lil dizzy and almost fell over, but now I’m all just bullsnort nose and angry emoji.)

And THANK YOU to whoever revived this thread from the sheepish, dark dingy corners it was rightfully skulking in since last October to be held up to the light of day and judged accordingly!

Let this be a lesson to all, but especially our new BRN holders who have just joined us based on Mercedes-Benz class news, let’s just say that the OP has provided a classic sampler of the manipulations that you will relentlessly be subjected to in these forums in an effort to frighten you into making potentially far-reaching financial mistakes of Collins class proportions!

Please don’t be fooled by those whose possible intention is purely to separate you from your holdings at a bargain basement price. PLEASE always “Consider the source” AND question their motives if you really are going to act based on it.

*another bullsnort emoji*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.016M 3.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1059388 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 166139 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 26.5¢ 3034679
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.