beware of calls about credit & savings account

1. 282 Posts.
    As everyone I have learnt to delete ANY scam emails that make it past the filer however over the last near 3 weeks I have received actual phone calls from women asking about both credit & savings accounts. What alarms me is that the supposed Institutions that rang were ONLY from ones I actually have accounts with BUT when I asked a few questions of my own to authenticate the calls I was either apologised to, saying a mistake had been made OR just hung up on.
    As most people on this site would be savvy enough to know NOT to divulge ANY info about ANY of their ACCOUNTS unless they are certain of the authenticity, even then I would pay them a visit rather than tell them anything however for the benefit of younger or new to the scene investors I thought I'd bring this to everyones attention because these calls seem to be a new developmentRE & I would imagine there would be more criminals than ever out there trying to get hold of others money, using any avenue open to them.
    I've only spoken to a few who have had similar experiences but even if it helps just one person it's worth the minutes involved to pass it on.

Best of luck to you all & be careful

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.