re: Alpha - Beware of diet drinks...... Hi Alpha,I believe the...

1. 23,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    re: Alpha - Beware of diet drinks...... Hi Alpha,
    I believe the information may be correct but I was questioning the way it was posted. It is an emotive issue as is Genetically Modified ingredients as is Monosodiumglucamate (MSG) etc.
    Through ANZFA (Australian New Zealand Food Authority)new labelling laws have been put in place which will see not only all ingredients listed but if they have been genetically modified.
    The reason is to give consumers a choice.
    Did you know that MSG has now be 'proven?' safe after all these years. Charcoaled food such as from a bbq is considered carciogenic and is cancerous.
    I think all foods or food additives can have an adverse reaction on a percentage of people. We have people that are gluten intolerant but we don't ban wheat. We have lactose intolerance but we don't ban milk.
    I am not saying that it is safe or not...I am not qualified to say that. I just found the initial story, supposedly from this year, very simliar to one I remember from a couple of years ago which makes me doubt the authenticity and therefore question the motives.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.