Beware of false prophets, teachers, and brethren, page-37

1. 25,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Your first point rolleyes.png

Second -> 1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
    Jesus's answer following of how one can be born twice.
    John 3:5 - Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water (1st of mother) and the Spirit (2nd of God), he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
    (God is Spirit, The Holy = Father).

John 6:63 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh (words) profits nothing. The words that I speak (Fathers) to you are spirit, and they are life.

Hence the Spirit and the word in the above are interchanged, deemed as one in the same, of the God and Father.
    = That which is born of Spirit is spirit .............that which is born of The Word is Word.

1:1 .........and God (Father) was/is the Word.
    Word God -> Image -> Word Man.
    John 1:3 All things were made by him = Father, alone and by himself Isa 44:24 and this INCLUDES Jesus - ALL THINGS, from Mary = Word Man Jesus.

1:14 And the Word Man (existing 1:3 & Luke) became = (on the scene) and dwelt...........
    (He is being referenced as Word Man here).

1:14 does NOT say -> And the Word became man = no, NO!

Born again and become a Word of God, which he gives to the Son who says -> heaven and earth will pass but not my Words tongue.png

Your expressed words children, are you, your person expressed, just as Jesus became the express image of the God and Father, when he expressed out the words of the Father, which he also deemed, by hearing them was seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father - Heb 1:3 KJV, John 14:10.

SIMPLES you pack of Words biggrin.png, BUT,................ WHOSE Word are YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU eek.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.