Beware of false prophets, teachers, and brethren, page-83

1. 24,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Now whose mouth was doing the talking that you probably don't have the ears to hear?"

The Son of God, the Son the Man (not son of man - Inter), AFTER;

ONCE UPON A TIME, GOD SAID LETS US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE.

Deu 18:18 - I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.

That was after his Baptism WHEN he was sent into the world J 17:18 -> John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for (because - Luke 4:18) God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

If you have seen me, you have seen (perceived - Inter) the Father -> HOW;
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

The ONLY works he references are, the hearing of the words coming out of him.
    So hearing the Fathers words is deemed as seeing, perceiving - inter, the Father.

Lo & Behold THOSE of God see this same messages in Heb 1:3 KJV = Jesus Became the express image of the God and Fathers PERSON -> WORD - The Word, when he expressed out the Father words wink.png

Jesus says -> I am in the Father.........I my Fathers House.............
    Lo & Behold.............and God was/is the Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = The God and Father.

On the death of Jesus, the Curtain was torn and officially then -> No one comes to the Father accept by me because Eden, the Fathers House, the Tree of life, is now reopened -> John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. -> The word of God.

Tree of Life ->
    Father -> I am the Aleph Tav - Alpha Omega = A to Z = Tav = Mark, Cross, entry point, now represented by the Son and you learn the a, b, c's from the bottom and work your way up to Daddy tongue.png
    A = the beginning of your learning to your life and to form the words that are to be expressed from the Word = You, image (Word) that you are.

We're all Deemed as Words, Alpha Omega's = A to Z, our building blocks to who we are and what we're going to be, become, to which you express yourself out into words, verbally or written wink.png

Us Words, mage of ->
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”

(You are the Head of your house, what goes in is one thing, but what comes out is another). eek.png

Of -> Rev 21:22, 23 - But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord (Yehowah) God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
    And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory (word) of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Become born again -> Become a Word of God.

The God and Fathers word is Light Psa 119:105 etc, the power that supplies the light and Jesus was filled with the word of God without measure, resulting in;
    John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
    We are to likewise fill up with the word of God and -> Matt 5:14 - You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden................Peek a BOOOOOOO, can ya see me tongue.png

Matt 18:3 - and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. -> WORD = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = God and Father.

So there you go Gum, to see this very SIMPLE snippet of the glaringly obvious, it would seem that the only chance of doing so, is to toss aside all this waffle of men, and become like a child, to see the obvious under our noses.

ALL ROADS LEAD TO WORD = The ONE KEY.
    You are your word and your words expressed are your person expressed and with the net etc these days, we effectively have Wings flying around the world.
    Into the Heavens eek.png OH NO, nothing new under the sun, what was will be -> Babel eek.png no communications, hmmm, did someone say something has Fallen, the one they drank the wine (words) of wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.