MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

....BPH holders [including myself] are getting a little taste of...

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    ....BPH holders [including myself] are getting a little taste of what we MMR holders have suffered over the past years

...again i will point out why has the pep11 project been drawn out over soooo many years...........

Do you regret, David, spending so much energy on MMR legal matters ...starting with litigation over the survey location soon after the 2010 drill. ...as i have said before ...MMR became unstable because the whole of management "got into politics" and the next drill was NOT the focus.

i.e. took their eyes of the "ball" ......................

.....please, no excuses,, ...not interested ....as no-one [Mgmt] communicated with the rank and file.

Now, i will say again ...if KP does NOT approve soon ...this will be the same scenario as in the taxi industry ..for those thinking posters out ...look at the similarities between the 2 cases ....minority stakeholders and politicians focusing on votes and not the BIG picture.

Quite ironic really as KP and the LCL had this manta of a "gas led recovery".

I am completely confused with timelines i.e. sunset clauses etc etc ...but IF this Permit is denied to the stakeholders ...watch out for high court action. I mean ..if KP had approved it on the multiple times this year ..today there would only be a rump of protest. Approving coal projects would be the focus of the climate change agitators running into the next election....

some here on HC think the decision will be after the election!!!! Labor are most LIKELY to WIN the election... they will play morrison`s attempted handshake over and over again ...PLUS many other "bad looks". Do i really need to list them.

..strange,Tony Burke approved it last time!!!

KP.......................you have an opportunity to make one of your better decisions. ...perhaps a better legacy for your time in politics.

"over and out"
    Last edited by gypsy5: 23/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.