OCO oriel communications limited

beware of muos, page-11

1. 7,409 Posts.
    OC have announced 14 deals now since last financials. So anyone who is looking for last financials as guidance of current earnings is going to be disappointed.

The question still remains, at what margins ar they operating.

To those who think this is just about credit card transactions (that guy's name starting with 's'), you are wrong. This is an advanced payment system that handles transfers of all kinds, from bank transfers, to money orders, to credt card transactions. It's called e-commerce, not e-creditcard. To those who think it is just about transactions outside China (that same guy), wrong again. To those who think maybe they are providing their business for free (that same guy) and is why they are getting so many deals, wrong again. Large companies know you dont get anything for free.

OCO management have been very clever in targetting China. They know they have a superior e-commerce solution, but also know that the market for similar solutions in places like the US and Europe is alot more saturated. Two founding directors are Asian and have strong Asian links and have (had before any dilution) 50% of the company.

I am very confident in this company being very successful, my main two issues at the moment, are margins and throughput currently, and subsequently cash on hand (well at least that guy hit the target on one point).

Of course this stock is highly speculative. There is no history of revenues, but if the deals that have been coming off (7 or so in the last week and a half) are any indication, then you'd have to agree that the company has made some decent inroads.

September financials and activity report will hopefully shed some light for us.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.