AFG 0.72% $1.38 australian finance group ltd

sally, it is my duty as a good corporate citizen to attack the...

1. 274 Posts.

sally, it is my duty as a good corporate citizen to attack the baseless, misleading and downright false ramps made by you and other vulture long traders who are just taking advantage of the current short selling ban to spread false rumours and do a quick pump and dump on afg.

but don't worry, the short selling ban won't last forever, and when it does get overturned then afg will rightly get smashed to exactly where it belongs

all my posts are 100% accurate and unbiased. for the safety of the gullible posters on this forum I will provide a summary of my analysis on afg

1. AFG is in a EXTREMELY PRECARIOUS situation. that's a FACT and not fiction. david clarke says uses those exact words in every asx announcement and in every interview he does.

2. afg has no operating cashflow from its underlying businesses. all of its cashflow is being provided from asset sales. so afg is completely relying on asset sales to service its massive $1bn in debt. if that's not precarious, then i don't know what is.

3. afg needs to raise billions into new funds to generate new income moving forward. how are they going to do this with the global financial system in meltdown???

4. allco is working to an extremely tight schedule. if just one planned asset sale slips, that could mean default and insolvency.

so instead of labelling me a gutless downramper sally, how about providing some real FACTS on why allco shares are worth anything more than 0 cents

as for my position, i have already disclosed i do not hold the shares but i do have a significant holding of the notes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.010(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $373.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.38 $398.2K 285.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12254 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 15493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.