SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Well given the call was made publicly and confidently on track...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Well given the call was made publicly and confidently on track for nameplate by Oct 2023 by Dougal, on behalf of company, that BL spoke about making improvements at the 'front end', the feed end like do in coal, to lift impurities etc and then he is turfed,without warning and bullshit fed to shareholders and PLL maybe not so unexpectedly do same, and it's "said" blindsided partner and that share could go to anyone with no real care for NAL, Canada position in future supply chain and let's face it, profit is not a dirty word but this seems to be a dirty business, I believe at least first prediction a good chance now. It was called ages ago to much ridicule. There was also sone empathy originally towards SH when it sunk like a stone from the 18c CR and first short covering opportunity.

it is a like a train wreck. Don't want to watch but hard not to. I couldn't believe the way it was pushed today and if a major financial played has shared, then just wait until PalS release quarterly or any other excuse to push this down to breaking point.

If you jumping on wagon now, good luck to you. Bought in 2 years ago at around 12c and watched it jump to 39 and posters on here talking of 1 to 3c buy in. I remember thinking, how awesome for them, I wish I had that price. Be careful what wish for.

At least OBH good tonight and a big swim tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.