SYA 6.67% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Yep , and they are literally going to BURN this company down to...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Yep , and they are literally going to BURN this company down to the scorched earth because we DON'T WANT THEM. So their stock overhang will hurt us momentarily, but we will be far better off with them gone.

Even being associated with them now in the Pilbara is a poison pill overhang on the quality of these tenements in my view.

And coming back to the 15.0 cent Directors options , imagine how bad that would look if they were found out to be seeing significant holdings below the 18.0 cent level just to buy up their greedy 15.0 free allocated options.

And for Lynch to even suggest to Louis that it was the BOD's consensus that rasing at 18.0 cents now was the best thing to do. How can they even say that when TWO of them didn't even take it up........... eek.png

I mean I don't even reckon the market would care much about the extra $3 million in working capital. Imagine what the larger holders and Soph's would feel about that.

So they in effect would get a handy further 16.67% discount to the already heavily discounted 18.0 cent capital raise. So they would be damned if they do and damned if they don't , and should have positioned themselves earlier than the capital raise for this. So they didn't take up the 18.0 , nor are they interested in the 15.0 cent gifts. What does that say then for what they feel the SP is worth.......what.png

So it's clear that these guys can't do anything right when it comes to corporate governance and simple ' ethical ' management .

There was a time I thought they were worth something in keeping them around , but now I am firmly of the belief there are so many better candidates out there to steer this company forwards in the Canadian and North American mining sector. So many more.

So in the almost half baked 20 plus years of galactic words of advice from the BOT , ....in so far as it relates to Buckler and Brown anyway .......is that like " Teardrops ' in the rain....... , it is Time for you to ..........have your Directorships in Sayona be no more ........frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $1.569M 53.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6541936 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1823583 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.