SYA 1.16% 4.4¢ sayona mining limited

That's called fear, looks like they're getting to you. Remember...

1. 1,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    That's called fear, looks like they're getting to you. Remember there's buy the rumor sell the news, well there's the opposite to that as well. Have you not seen many stocks sell down before an earnings release and then pump up big when they "beat" analyst forecasts? Why do you think analysts release this information? They're not making money by releasing it for free, so why not keep the info to themselves? It's because the forecasts they give are manipulated, they most likely know if a forecast will be better or worse, however by releasing a hoax forecast they can manipulate retail investors for their own purposes.

I strictly focus on the company fundamentals and technical trading. I read news articles from before the new trend, there's a reason a trend starts, it is to generate profits for the big guys. SYA had good prospects before this trend, yeah lithium is down but that's because the big guys see value in depressing lithium prices, yeah they'll release rumors that there's oversupply (that's hoax news to suck in retail). SYA is barely valued as a junior explorer, why? because it generates profits for the big guys when you sell because you lose hope. In a few years, you won't see these prices, you'll wish you bought up big at 8c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $757.8K 17.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 4953299 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 7572143 89
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ 8442550
Last updated 15.18pm 29/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.