ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Beware of this one

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    One would really need to know the answers to the BSP permit. The local Tahltan Central Council newsletter had an article that suggests there were still some hurdles to be crossed before an actual sample could be mined and removed. Atrum, to my knowledge has proved no information on the process that I am aware of. 10 million raise keeps the lights on while you wait for a significant chunk of capital to show up Basically I would be looking for a clear explanation of the extraction plan and the cost, particularly road building costs. I remember a conversation about road building awhile back. Not sure on port lease obligations, royalties etc or anything else affecting cash flow, but I'm sure someone has the numbers handy. Atrum really needs to be challenged with some hard questions before anyone can make an informed investment decision. I am not a holder, sold when I thought that their may have been local resistance to the venture, to date I have been wrong on that, but of course would not touch with a 10 foot pole now. Remain interested though from a purely learning perspective though, has taught me a lot as an investor. Good look, hope everything works out for you, but honestly, I don't get a warm fuzzy with this one.
    The link to the information on the hurdles that need to be crossed can be found at: http://tahltan.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/2016-Annual-Report-Final-for-web.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.