Got one just now from Brendan ([email protected])..."Hello...

1. 58 Posts.
    Got one just now from Brendan ([email protected])...

"Hello there
    I will like to know if this number plates is still available for sale, i have a keen interest in buying it.I will like to make an offer of $20,000.00 for the number plate so let me know if my offer is accepted or not, i will also arrange for the pick up after i have made the payments.Please get back to me on this ASAP Cheers Brendan"

My brief reply...

"Hi Brendan,

Yes, the plate is still available at this stage. I do have a couple of other offers from interested parties, but as yet, no-one has completed negotiations.

What payment method are you offering and when would you be interested in doing business?

Look forward to hearing back,

Rob."

The next reply came within about 3 minutes...

"Hi There,
    Thanks for mailing back,i am an oceanist and i am buying this for my Dad, i am at sea right now,and I am glad you accepted my offer.I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my paypal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your paypal email address to make the payments,as you do not have a paypal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.paypal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted Cheers Brendan."

Again, like the post above, I have no intention of taking it any further, but its funny how your "Money Alarm" goes off and you immediately get excited.

Take your time and trust your gut instincts... ...they're normally right!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.