GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

beware pb1

1. 74 Posts.
    I think a lot of the discussion has already stated the obvious.

1.) Wells with water problems don't just fix themselves, even with a little bit of workover for what, 3 or 4 days.

2.) If they were working over that well for most of the time, how have they obtained "daily" gas flow rates. Shut ins and flows would probably have only been for an hour or 2, maybe 3

3.)6MMCFD MAXIMUM, 2MMCFD average, and the rest below two. Lets say they did 5 tests. That would mean a total of 10MMCFD to obtain a 2MMCFD average. Now if one test was 6, that leaves 4MMCFD Amongst 4 remaining tests. This is simple undisputible maths people, work it out for 10 tests if you will.

4.)They've had the chance to obtain revenue from this well for over a year now, how coincidental that it can suddenly APPEAR to produce now.

5.) Why are they shutting it in for an extended period guys? Unless they are trying to build up pressure again to give the impression of good shows. IF the well is to produce 2MMCFD, you wouldnt need time for buildup, the pressure would be THERE to begin with!!!

PB1 WILL NOT PRODUCE, it is there as either a testing well or an injection well to boost PB3. This is still all about PB3!!

I Challenge ALL OF YOU to find flaws in anything i've just written, and i'm not talking the emotional oh you're a down ramper crud. And don't quote me announcement crud either, come on, you going to believe it all word for word.

Someone actually give good reasonable argument as to why the above points are wrong.

I HOLD!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.