FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Beware the cult, page-20

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    I am neither complaining nor ramping, nor am I predicting, but based on the roller coaster I have seen so far, it will hit 10 cents at some point.

It will also probably hit 6 cents as well before that. Although I like to take the mickey and have a laugh at the stock, I have to or I would cry, I see Tony as being half right and I see Whiskey etc also being half right. Some positives can be taken from what has happened thus far, but some negatives. I agree with Tony, management should be held accountable, but Whiskey is right that you can sell, move on or just cop it on the chin.

Me, it looks very much like I am going to have to buy my own soccer ball, definitely no freebies for us, so I am waiting and hoping that I get in the green enough to afford one. Doesn't mean I am happy, but what can I do. Lets be gentlemen and respect each others opinions. This forum has turned very nasty and personal. Hit the ignore button if you don't like it, or read everyone's posts as I do, because someone you ignore may just have a valid point and you will miss it.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.