A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Hi Ginger. Having just been allowed back on the forum after...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255

Hi Ginger. Having just been allowed back on the forum after getting upset with a so called muppet I can tell you it's just not worth it.

I honestly considered not returning as some people here don't just have a different viewpoint which I am fine with. Some are here with a agenda to plant the seed of doubt about the future growth of the company and are hell bent on making up any crap to try to get traction.

In the big picture of things once a company has grown to this size nothing you or I or the misinformed or deliberate down rampers say is going to affect the share price in the long run.

You and me have been smart enough to get in early and hold onto the stock. Despite all the undulations in the share price as long as the company keeps faultlessly executing on their expansion plans that SP graph is going to continue to climb at a rapid rate.

It does not matter one iota what the talking heads or the masses on hot copper have got to say as some of the LTH who resisted taking their advice to trade it many times over the years have achieved financial success and wealth well beyond what we ever envisaged.

The best revenge is success and for those that got in early or those that have just bought in in recent times and are in the red my in my opinion continue to hold and let this company do what it does best.
    That is to continue to grow market share and at the same time expand into new markets, introduce new products and with the recent partnerships and those yet to come shock and awe their clueless
    opposition.

Some people out their think that Nestlé is the sleeping giant that just woke up and is going to wreek havoc. I have been around long enough and worked for many a multinational company to know that some times a little upstart with a plan and product can cut your lunch despite your size or your best efforts to curtail it.

I believe A2m is such a disruptor in the market and despite whatever upramping and downramping is done on this forum or the media the SP will continue to track the growth of the company.

If you believe they can continue to track on this path then we don't need to get upset with those with a differing viewpoint, it's their loss and our continued gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.