KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Beware the Pied Piper

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Over the past few weeks, I've been toying with the theory that not everyone is as they seem on this forum. WOW, what a revelation you might think!!! Well, without going into the finer details, I'm convinced there are wolves among us. The games they play are subtle and sneaky, but now and then they slip up and show their true hand. You've only got to go back over a person's history on HC to see what I'm talking about.

If you're in doubt, answer me this: How else could the likes of Hartleys distribute so much stock to the retail mug-punters without the assistance of their minions spruiking the so-called *inside scoop* on sites like HC??? They use props and caps to manipulate the market depth so it's not inconceivable to think they wouldn't use similar tactics on HC to manipulate the psychology of cashed-up buyers.

As @stotes said very honestly, Retail in. Institutions out!!! Seriously, I feel like one of the rats of Hamelin being strung along by the Pied Piper of HotCopper.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with KPO fundamentals which appear to be quite sound. Instead it has everything to do with certain vested interests making money from unsuspecting, honest, every-day people. Shame on them. Shame on KPO management for not doing anything about it.

KPO is a minimum 12 - 24 month investment. Any major SP appreciation inside that time frame is a bonus. We might get a bit of movement when the Hainan Plant is complete and again around August to keep the options in the money but the rest hinges on new contract signings which I don't see happening this year. IMO, there is an enormous amount of work to be done before KPO are ready to deliver.

Enough said. Beware the Pied Piper/s!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.115K 288.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 19442893 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6627628 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.