KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Beware the Pied Piper, page-2

1. 5,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Interesting theory. It hinges on the fact that you believe that retail investors are making their buying decisions based on what they read on Hotcopper.

Mine was made based on a recommendation from someone who has given me some great advice in the past  for some of the fundamental reasons mentioned above.

That person is now unhappy for the same reasons that I am. I don't think there are really any reason currently that people continue to purchase the Hartleys shares based on what they read on Hotcopper. There have been many requests to @stotes and he has clearly defined the broker selling on repeated occasions. So why do people continue buying?  Based on @bonkers89 positive reviews?
    On other people's discussions with the company?  I checked in with the company and have actually called again yesterday for my own peace of mind, sharing on here was to help others hopefully have some mental peace with their decisions.

Other than that, IMO, this forum has been abscent of spruiking - no one is here pumping it in any way to influence what others are doing.

Lastly, in fear of being cast as a pied piper, I believe contracts will come this year.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11071074 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.