KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

That's a unfortunate post @robmillion , I assume you are...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    That's a unfortunate post @robmillion , I assume you are referring to me because i did not answer your question yesterday stating that i work for Hartley's.

Well that certainly is not true and i have access to as many tools as you and everyone else do as a private investor.

I spend days if not weeks of total time collecting information for capital protection and ongoing active involvement on my positions.  I share it ALL along the way which again adds alot of time out of my day.

KPO is a winner and the process of Hartleys (One broker only) selling out is a natural course no need for conspiracies there and then very soon the FA will take this to where it needs.

There are a hell of alot of Wolves out there that are employed by these guys you are correct but they will provide very little detail and more spur of the moment boosting to trending or conversely negative boosting when at the bottom  stocks. It's a easy process when you are affiliated with the broker as they will simply tell you when the announcements are and they sell or buy accordingly.

Any way after 6 years on Hot copper and this being  very demanding to update all the time only to be accused of being a wolve (last straw)  i have decided to remove myself from here effective as of now. Everyone should be cross validating everything themselves and i will no longer be the fall boy if people cant have brains to ride out a broker sell down which i have no control over. What i do have control over is what i know will play out like all my other winners in the past just HAVE TO WAIT.

All the best everyone KPO is a winner stay  the course April to June will be good times and continue end game here is a sell out for 500-600 million cap within 3 years. (Currently  29 Fully diluted)

All those that follow me on email i will continue to write up my material as it is my own diary and send it out to you.

Cheers all been a good ride over the last 6 years but this is the last straw and i have better use of my time.

Bonkers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.115K 288.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 19442893 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6627628 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.