SRL 4.24% 61.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Personally, I read their "accumulate" comment to mean DCA, not...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Personally, I read their "accumulate" comment to mean DCA, not FOMO. Obviously FOMO is a bad strategy. I don't think anyone, even those that actually participate in the occasional FOMO, think it's a good idea. There's always a lingering regret afterwards as you wait for the price to rise. I mean, it's right there in the name, "Fear". Trading on emotion is always terrible. This isn't clever or insightful, and IMHO, trying to massage the intent of "accumulate" into "FOMO" is disingenuous; attacking it on that basis is a *** argument.

I'm personally not seeing a significant sign of reversal just yet, with RSI still sitting on the cusp of oversold territory and no real volume, but I do see us around the .24 retrace level, so I suspect we'll crabwalk around here for a bit. Of course it could go lower again from here, which is why I'm not piling in. I'm seeing long term support at $1.40, though I'd be very surprised if we go that low. I do miss accumulating at $0.11 pre-consolidation!

I suspect the worst of the slide is largely behind us, so I've resumed my accumulation from today. I'm not trying to catch daggers, as I'm on a strict DCA diet, and plan to continue in small parcels over the coming weeks while we're in this range.

Long-term optimism: Hopefully in five years, the FCF has SRL spitting out divvies that cover the current admission price in no time. How long is that mine life again?

Unless you're looking to accumulate here, most of the chatter is just noise; there's a tremendous amount to be optimistic about in the fundamentals of SRL, and good news could drop at any moment.

It should go without saying that folks should always DYOR, and come to your own conclusions based on your own situation. Don't let the emotions of others influence you. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.025(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $55.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 61.5¢ 53.5¢ $38.70K 68.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
61.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 4.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
56.5¢ 61.5¢ 53.5¢ 14969
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.