ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Beware the pump and dump!!!, page-6

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    Well said Beisha.
    Hence the reason I am out of ADV. Agree the last results are now showing little spodumene in the pigmatite.
    I had asked both Neil and Brad to provide me with the SS on Seymore and why the lease was purchased but to no avail. Another Manituwadge in my book. The last big pump to 3cts was just another pump after the placement given to the drillers/owners that was sneakly hidden in the quaterly for 1.1cts. Not bad coin to sell at the 2.7 -3cts range in 3 weeks. Add a TH to pump it up more and deal done. Thats when I smelt a rat.
    Now the SP is 2.6cts with a JORC indicated 0.4mt. Are we kidding!!! Where is the economics of scale. The last asssys were boardering on economical. Forget Pickles....no $$$$$ to start any programs. Yes I have discussed this with management.

Jumped on another battery commodity play and very happy with a $400ml pa revenue in the next 2 years for a LOM of 20yrs from one lease. JORCed at this lease with permits for 81mt consisting of 3 main battery commodities not one. Their 2nd lease is massive and boarders on a $1bn MC neighbour who has the other half (101mt JORCed) consisting of 2 main battery commodities. To add cream on the pie they have a 3rd lease boardering on another good deposit. $20ml in the kitty. Massive upside for me and what ADV have failed to provide.....QUANTUM. Where is the 10mt Li and 10mt Cg this management was speculating last xmas 2016.
    Yes your said correctly....."better opportunities elseware.
    I wish holders the best of luck and hope this management team stop speculating and start providing solid tangable news showing good scope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $4 31

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29470 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 2294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.