AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

beware, page-13

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953
    Motif, McInerney and Geary slaughtered YRR holders, along with AGU and GPN s/h. Most of the tenements picked up for millions of dollars worth of scrip has now been relinquished. The only tenements that remain from the Cabe deals that cost $30m is the 2 that were held in Cabe's name. The other 5 which were held by Whitvista have all been relinquished. Have a look through AGU, PDY & YRR and see what has happened. Nearly all the leases which were acquired for around $80m from early 2007 until DM and JG were booted out (sorry, that's right they resigned didn't they? lol) in 2008 have since been disposed of without any benefit to shareholders.

Whitvista has since picked up some of those leases and vended them back into other companies, so in effect DUO is making a bid for AGU with a low ball offer, including now owning some of the land relinquished, as part of their fabulous portfolio that they promote as having potential.

Granted, the 'behind the scenes' people that were part of Scook's group before the split and now in control of the companies, certainly don't impress me very much, but DM and crew were much worse and will be again if they get control. I like neither group, but will never support any company that DM, JG or Scook have control of or promote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.