Chill out Smithy ... its only HC .. your cynicism is surpassed...

1. 215 Posts.
    Chill out Smithy ... its only HC .. your cynicism is surpassed only by your ability to mis-interpret.

Funny but there would be some bears here that were on the same side as you bulls until recently - including me. And now that opinions change its interesting to see how the conversation changes even quicker.

Simply, from my point of view (and other people I know) the figures just dont stack up any more - and I mean very recent figures ie currently and next two years into the future. I worry more for our country rather than just property but the complete complacency being shown towards the downside risk for property, in particular, leaves me astounded as it has far and wide reaching consequences.

For the record I really hope that it was possible for a slight correction, soft landing (of property and stocks) and capital markets around the world would get back to being "normal" and not hooked on cheap/stimulus money. Unfortunately I do not see that ever happening and the only likely outcomes are sharp corrections ..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.