NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

bewildered...

1. 279 Posts.
    So let me get this all straight?

We now have:
    1. no risk of losing TP-15 before it is drilled
    2. A letter of intent for a JV with a massive indian company which will comtribute 15 million to drilling potentially incredibly tenements (which we own a 50% share in!!!).
    3. A near complete SPP which will see NWE with and additional $4.5 million in the kitty which will be used to fund drilling at EP-413, and TP-15
    4. a drill rig that will be sourced much sooner that people might think (with our indian friends pulling some strings - just my opinion)

All of this AND.....

we have had no movement what so ever in the share price??!! Are investors joking? i find this so incredibly amazing!

I remember another little uranium speccy that i was in last year that fell victim to the same curse. management had joined the dots for investors over months and months and the price barely moved... and all of a sudden, investors finally woke up and the race was on to get their piece.... it went from 76 cents to $12 over 6 months.

Mark my words, NWE's managment are doing a fantastic job ATM and i have taken the liberty of joining the dots for myself and sit happily waiting for the masses to wake up.

Go NWE!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.