HDR hardman resources limited

I disagree Blackgold.I think what we are seeing here is a heap...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I disagree Blackgold.

I think what we are seeing here is a heap of shares being dumped by those caught holding the baby after Carbine plummeted last year.

There were heaps of shares bought around and above these levels by newbies and the uneducated who were caught up in the hype of a new oil province discovery, and after the plummet, those who got burnt but held tight will be breathing a sigh of relief that finally they are able to grab the money and run. (and will probably be kicking themselves come Xmas)

I'd say that once this sell off is soaked up by the masses it will be on for young and old. The insto's will be aware of this and should be in once the selling pressure subsides.

By my reckoning we will see the price edge up over the next couple of weeks to around WPL's placement price and once the production results are out it could give us another boost to around $1.20 if good. Then Bunda spuds and some hype with it should give us another 10c before the results are known and after that it's anyone’s guess. If successful a proven new oil province….put a price on that???.

My opinion only but as a long term holder it's got some grunt.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.