BCM 7.14% 1.5¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Beyond 23/12, a BBX outlook discussion, page-5

1. 4,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    John435, an interesting commentary, but its unlikely that in the "eyes of the regulators" that the company has done anything illegal. BUT of course there are some interesting asides to the recent course of events:
    1. It was noted by someone earlier today re the share price that collapsed just prior to the first TH and then miraculously recovered. Did those in the know sell the shares as part of that collapse? I wonder!
    2. You will recall that the resolutions providing share options at the AGM were all passed. And yet the Directors decided against taking up the share options under those resolutions - was that related to the goodness in their hearts - or was it because they knew the options exercise pricing was far too high once the shares finally came off the TH? I wonder.

I agree that at the end of all the analysis I was the one who bought my shares, no one else, I punted and I lost. BUT I certainly won't touch any shares of any company involving those particular individuals. I simply don't believe they give good karma to me.

In relation to the future of this company I would say that there are some very hard days ahead, in terms of cash, future direction, etc and share price will likely reflect that. I can't see the share price staying above 1.0 cent for long! I got out this morning at 1.3 cents.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $500 33.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 225000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1098955 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.